Join a day trip to experience the adventure tour on Kerian River. Take a boat ride to see the largest fish farm, mangrove tree, bird watching and complete the tour with a beautiful romantic X’MAS light from fireflies.
What to Expect
Late in the afternoon, be taken to Nibong Tebal for a Kerian River boat ride. Take the boat on Kerian River to experience the local’s life and see the largest fish farm with the fish feeding activities. In the evening, proceed to mangrove trees and enjoy bird watching before admiring the beautiful sunset. Explore the romantic “X’MAS” lights from fire flies.
Afterwards, a seafood dinner will be served (non-halal) at one of the local's open air restaurant before you are transferred back to Penang Island.
- Transportation (return transfer)
- English / Mandarin speaking driver
- Entrance Fee
- Boat ride
- Seafood Dinner
- Tour Guide
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
Know Before You Go
• It is summer all year round and humid so it is suggested that lightweight clothes in natural fibers (linen, silk or cotton) will be most comfortable with a pair of walking shoe. If you plan on visiting religious sites please do cover up - absolutely no skimpy or revealing clothes, and cover your legs and shoulders.
• The above itinerary / information are for reference only and in subject to any necessary in accordance to local requirement / suggestions / unforeseen circumstances before / after confirmations.