Enjoy a day exploring the Paso Robles wine country with a small, personalized tour. You'll have the chance to visit small, out of the way wineries that you might have missed on your own. Your guide helps make sense of it all in a fun and informative day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Starting time 10:50 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup may be available. Please contact the local tour partner by phone or email to arrange pickup.
- Small group available
- Discover the diversity of wines from Paso Robles
- Learn interesting facts and history from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy four to six winery visits
- Customize your trip to get exactly what you want out of the day
- Lunch & bottled water
- Friendly, personable, and knowledgeable guides
- Wine tasting fees (usually $10-$15 per person, per winery)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up at Cambria or San Simeon LodgingOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Requests for wineries can be made (please call us upon booking).
- Many wineries offer guests of The Wine Wrangler discounts on wine and merchandise.