Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, and experience the “City of Lights” from the water on a luxury cruise along the River Seine. Marvel at the historic bridges, the Gothic splendor of Notre-Dame, and much more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a VIP tour of Paris, and get some of the best views of the “City of Lights” on a combined Seine River cruise and trip to the 2nd floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower.
You will experience Paris at its best, when it is illuminated for the night, starting with an early evening walk through the Trocadéro gardens. Your guide will regale you with tales of the Eiffel Tower, and how it emerged victorious to become the much-loved emblem of Paris despite all the efforts to stop construction and destroy it.
Then, it’s time for a cruise along the River Seine. The enchanting itinerary takes in famous monuments, such at the Louvre, Notre-Dame, and Île de la Cité. The coveted front section of the cruise boat will be exclusive to your group, offering the best views and a complimentary glass of champagne.
At the end of your narrated cruise, disembark by the Eiffel Tower, now magically illuminated for the night. Skip the famously long lines and ascend to the 2nd floor, where you will be rewarded with a breathtaking panorama of Paris, now aflame for the night. After touring Paris from above, you will have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish.*
*In the month of February only, you will have access to the summit.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise with glass of champagne
- Headsets to hear your guide (if needed)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet your guide on the steps of the Palais de Chaillot, at the Trocadero.
What to Remember
• This service ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower at around 22:00
• Extra measures may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside the Eiffel Tower; to avoid disruptions, please only bring small bags on this tour
• Regrettably, guests with wheelchairs, or any impairment requiring special assistance, cannot be accommodated
• Strollers and/or baby carriages are unfortunately not permitted on this tour
• It is recommended to bring a light sweater in case the weather gets a little chilly
• This tour operates in small groups of 25 people or fewer