Ride a Segway through Versailles Park as you take in the beauty of the site and learn about French history from your guide. This easy, fun, and eco-friendly mode of transport makes it possible to see so much more in a limited amount of time.
What to Expect
If you don't have much time but would like to visit the Park of the Palace of Versailles, this 1-hour Segway tour is perfect! Meet your guide at the Segway stand in the Park of the Palace.
Your guide will provide a helmet and an instructional session on how to control the Segway. Once you feel comfortable on your personal transporter, you’ll begin your 1-hour guided tour.
Admire the view of Versailles Palace from the Apollon Fountain and ride to the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon, and Marie-Antoinette's Hamlet.
Stop periodically to hear from your guide about French history. Experience this fun, unique, and ecological way of getting around this magical place.
- Professional guide
- Segway and helmet
- Orientation session
- Gloves and ponchos (if required)
What's Not Included
- Admission to the Palace of Versailles
- Food and drinks
Segway stand in the Park of Versailles
Know Before You Go
• Be sure to wear good walking shoes or other suitable footwear
• Tours operate in all conditions, so be sure to dress accordingly
• Pregnant women and children under 12 are not allowed to join the tour
• Groups have around 8 participants for a more personalized experience