Versailles Family Tour from Versailles
From £49 per personBook now
- Enjoy a vivid retelling of the rise – and fall – of the French Monarchy, imaginatively brought to life for the whole family
- Get skip the line access
- Marvel at the sights
Your day of being treated like royalty begins in Versailles where you will meet your small group of 20 people or fewer, ensuring you have a personalized experience at Versailles Palace. Princes and princesses shouldn’t have to wait in line, and your group will enjoy skip the line access to the Palace, bypassing the long queues snaking around the courtyard. Upon entry your expert guide will explain the fascinating history of Versailles into a fantastic story sure to spark the imagination of your little tourists. Watch as they are enthralled by tales of mock naval battles on the Grand Canal, incredible fireworks exploding over the Palace, and bizarre Royal rituals which included rising and being dressed in front of a public audience.
Life in the Palace is brought alive as your guide skilfully combines their commentary with activity materials exclusively designed for this tour, ensuring that children have a fully immersive royal experience. However, parents will also benefit from the tour as your guide is a fully licensed guiding professional, expertly versed in all aspects of Versailles and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Your guided visit covers all of the most famous of Versailles’ 2,300 rooms – the iconic Hall of Mirrors, the lavish State Apartments and gardens. On your tour you will go on a journey from the pinnacle of royal power to its tragic demise at the hands of the French Revolution. Your adventure comes to an end in the gardens, where your guide will lead you through the story of the ornate fountains and lush greenery, before leaving you to enjoy a leisurely stroll by yourself .
- Guided visit of the Palace and gardens of Versailles
- All entrance tickets and reservation fees
- Skip the line access to the Palace
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
By the statue of Louis XIV (the bronze horseman statue in the Place d’Armes, the square in front of the palace). Arriving by train: Take the RER C to Versailles Château Rive Gauche. On exiting the station follow the signs for the Palace of the Versailles. The statue is directly in front of the Palace. GPS coordinates: 48.803383, 2.12561 (Open in Google Maps)
• Photography is permitted throughout the tour (no flash inside the Palace)
• The supplier is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
• They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours
• Large bags or backpacks are not permitted in the museum
Product ID: 71285