The Paris of the Revolution: Storming the Bastille Tour
From £11 per personBook now
- See the history of France and the French Revolution, where it happened, in actual size!
- Rediscover an iconic Parisian neighborhood with a new perspective on history
- Hear a wide variety of stories for a dynamic and accessible experience
You'll discover the secrets of this imposing fortress, which was built by Charles V, and the mysterious "lettres de cachet," the sealed letters that contained the King's orders. You'll walk the streets in the footsteps of the "sans culottes," - the lower class revolutionaries - as they asserted their claim for justice against King Louis XVI.
You'll hear so many stories that will give you a better insight into this troubled period which gave rise to and defined the French Republic.
- A guide with an history degree who knows almost everything about the city of lights
- An interactive visit where the guide can go further with his knowledge about the capital
- Historical content about Paris
- Digital photo album
- Transport ticket
In front of the carousel, metro "Saint-Paul" (line 1)
Product ID: 73084