Discover Paris by tasting it! With your Tasting Passport you’ll have the opportunity to sample a selection of 12 delicious and exquisite French food products at shops owned by welcoming and smiling Parisian artisans, in 3 different areas of Paris.
What to Expect
Experience the first-ever Paris Tasting Passport – an innovative way to discover Paris while tasting the special food products of France.
Enjoy the opportunity to eat and drink 12 delicious products in 12 different shops in 3 areas of Paris. As you are walking around Paris, you’ll spend time discovering the expertise of a selection of artisans. Learn everything you need to know about French gastronomy.
All of the following tastings are included, so get ready to try:
• Exquisite foie gras from Aquitaine
• Crispy biscuits from Bretagne
• Exceptional coffee
• Delectable charcuterie from Aveyron
• Terrific calissons from Provence
• A pot of original and creative jam
• One of the best butter croissants in Paris
• A very tasty financier
• Fruity and matured comté (cheese)
• The finest olive oils of Provence
• A merveilleux, the trendiest cake in town
Along with the delicious food you'll spend some special time with friendly artisans, who will tell you about themselves and about their products.
Feel free to taste wine from a small vineyard, visit the Eiffel Tower, and then use your Tasting Passport to sample real calissons from Provence.
- 12 tastings of delicious products in 12 different shops in 3 areas of Paris
- Booklet with detailed information about products and artisans
Know Before You Go
• After collecting your booklet at the designated meeting point, you will be free to explore French gastronomy on your own
• The 12 tastings are valid on any date, depending only on a venue's opening hours