Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
From £13 per personBook now
- Visit France’s largest stadium and host of the FIFA World Cup 1998
- Go inside the locker room, private boxes and other behind-the-scenes areas
- Hear stories about the stadium and the legendary events related to it
Your expert guide will tell you about the stadium’s history, its unique architecture and the stars who have appeared on its manicured pitch.
Apart from sporting events, the stadium also hosts international shows. The Rolling Stones were the first group to perform at the Stade de France. International stars such as Madonna and ACDC also chose this venue for their concerts, witnessed by 80,000 spectators each time.
End your visit at the museum, where you’ll find heaps of items that are testament to the stadium’s legendary history. On display are archives, models, autographed guitars, jerseys and much more.
On this unique tour you’ll be able to follow the footsteps of football legends Zidane and Ronaldo, who played the 1998 FIFA World Cup final. This is also the site where Cristiano Ronaldo lifted his first major Trophy for Portugal!
- Disabled access
- Guided tour in French or English (depending on option chosen)
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access at the Stade de France
- Free admission to the Stade de France Museum
- Personal expenses
Meet your guide at Gate E, at the vistors welcome desk, in the official Stade de France shop. Address: Stade de France 93200 Saint Denis Métro: Saint Denis Porte de Paris (line 13), La Plaine Stade de France (RER B), Saint Denis La Plaine (RER D)
• For security reasons, the Stade de France administration reserves the right to inspect the contents of visitors' bags, so please arrive 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time of your tour
• The tour begins at the scheduled time, and all latecomers risk missing the tour. Latecomers cannot be compensated with a rescheduled tour or a refund
• You will walk around 1.2 km during the tour
• Strollers are permitted on the tour
• Dogs are not allowed (except for seeing-eye dogs)
• Cancelation policy:
At least 2 days before the date of the visit, a 100 percent refund is provided
Less than 2 days before the date of the visit, no refund is available
Product ID: 69880