Skip the long lines to the Palace of Versailles on a 2-hour guided tour of the Palace and Gardens. See the flamboyant rooms and galleries of the French “Sun King,” including the State Apartments, dazzling Hall of Mirrors and fountains of the grounds.
What to Expect
Walk in the famous footsteps of the French “Sun King” on a 2-hour guided tour of his opulent residence in Versailles, just 30 minutes from central Paris by train.
Skip the long lines with your priority access ticket. A team of professional guides will be waiting to escort you around some of the most extravagant rooms of pre-revolutionary France. Look inside the King and Queen's State Apartments and wander down the Hall of Mirrors, the dazzling central gallery of the Palace of Versailles.
Then, go to the beautiful French Gardens in the grounds. You will learn about the important figures of the French monarchy, from Louis XIV through Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI. Your guide will bring legends to life in the flamboyant surroundings.
After your guided tour, you are free to visit Marie-Antoinette's Estate on your own. An entrance ticket can be bought on the door. Return to Paris at leisure.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance to Versailles Gardens (Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Tour of the palace and gardens with a professional guide
What's Not Included
- Transfers from Paris
- Entrance ticket to Marie-Antoinette's Estate
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Please note that baby strollers or baby backpack carriers are not allowed inside the Palace: they are only allowed in the gardens. You can take a baby inside the Palace only with a regular baby carrier (no metallic structure)