Palace of Versailles Guided Afternoon Tour from Paris
- Skip the long lines to enter the Palace of Versailles
- Marvel at the opulent décor of the State Apartments
- Walk through the dazzling Hall of Mirrors
- Go to the Queen's Private Apartment
- Wander among 17th-century vases, statues and fountains in the palace gardens
Following a transfer from central Paris by air-conditioned coach, take a guided tour of the opulent palace of the French “Sun King” (Louis XIV). During the tour, you will see the extravagantly decorated Royal Apartments and the dazzling Hall of Mirrors. Marvel at the grandeur of the Queen's Private Apartment.
Relive the glory days of Parisian royalty as you gaze in awe at acres of gilt, silver, Persian carpets, marble and jeweled furniture.
After experiencing the extravagance of the interior, enjoy some free time to walk in the beauty of Versailles’s gardens. Wander among fountains, statues, busts, and marble vases that date back to 1661, when the teams of sculptors were led by King Louis XIV's official painter, Charles Le Brun.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to the Palace of Versailles
- Guided tour of Versailles
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Pyramides agency at 2, Rue des Pyramides, Paris 1st arrondisement. The nearest Metro stations are Pyramides, Tuileries, or Palais Royal (Lines 1, 7, or 14). Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departureOpen in Google Maps ⟶