Skip the line to the Louvre Museum and leave the crowds behind. Make the most of your time at the Louvre as an informative guide whisks your small group to the museum's famous artworks, including the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo, on a personalized tour.
What to Expect
Make the most of your time in Paris and beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the Louvre; the world's biggest museum.
On your 3-hour personalized tour, your guide will ensure your day at the Louvre is informative and efficient as you are led through a museum that would normally take weeks to cover. The Louvre is so big that Louis XIV used to ride his horse up and down the Louvre's corridors! Learn about the history of the museum and, of course, the world-famous art on its walls including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa and Canova's Psyche and Cupid.
Travel through time and look at art and artifacts dating from 450 B.C. right through to the 19th century. Begin with the medieval foundations of the former royal residence, admire one the world’s most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and see the royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Louvre Museum entrance ticket and reservation fee
- Headsets to hear your guide
- English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What to Remember
• Please note: this is a small group tour of no more than 6 people, guaranteeing a more intimate experience and time to visit the most famous works of the Louvre Museum, such as the Mona Lisa.
• With a skip-the-line ticket, you will avoid the long lines to enter the Louvre, ensuring you spend more time inside the museum.
• Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated. Strollers or baby carriages must not be taken on this tour.
• Please be aware that all visitors to the Louvre Museums must pass security before entering the museums. It is often necessary to queue to pass security, albeit in a shorter queue due to skip-the-line access.
• Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge).