Paris: Egyptian Antiquities of the Louvre Guided Tour
From £46 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum
- See artifacts from the Nile civilizations of Ancient Egypt
- Learn about funerary rites and mummification
- Go to the Sarcophagi Room
- Marvel at the Colossus of Akhenaton up close
Skip the long lines to the Louvre Museum, one of the most popular and highly regarded museums in the world. Go straight to the galleries containing relics from Ancient Egypt, and learn more about their culture. Explore their conception of the afterlife, and see thousands of objects from Nile civilizations, such as mummies and sarcophagi.
See the Squatting Scribe, Colossus of Akhenaton, and Book of the Dead. Learn more about the meaning of stone and bronze statues and painted chests, and hear about elaborate funerary rites. Your guide will take you through a broad range of subjects and themes.
Then, feel free to continue exploring the museum on your own.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum
- Audio set (for groups of more than 6 people)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
162 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris at the Boutique Souvenirs (on the left of the foreign exchange counter). You will see your host wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 51280