See the lights of Paris from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower on a 1.5-hour guided evening tour. Skip the long lines to access Gustave Eiffel’s iconic Tower, and marvel at the “City of Light” sparkling against the inky darkness of the sky at night.
What to Expect
Skip the long lines to access the Eiffel Tower at night, and experience the magic of Paris from a privileged perspective.
Meet your English-speaking guide at the Museum of Architecture at the Palais de Chaillot for the best views of a world famous icon. They will tell stories from the past and present of the Eiffel Tower, before leading you past the famously long lines to ascend to the 2nd floor.
Enjoy spectacular views of Paris illuminated for the night, with bird’s-eye views of many of the city's most famous monuments, such as the Sacre-Coeur and Notre-Dame de Paris.
One of mankind’s engineering marvels, the Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 World Fair. The iron lattice work now stands as a proud and much-loved icon of France. It is still the tallest structure in Paris. Look down at the city from the observation deck of the 1,063-foot-tall monument, and experience its illuminations from a perfect vantage point.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (when appropriate) to always hear your guide
What's Not Included
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and Avenue du President Wilson
Directions by Metro: Take Lines 9 or 6 to the "Trocadero" Metro station. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower. The exit is No. 1. As you exit, you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the Metro exit, holding a sign
Directions by Taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero, and drop you off in front of the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot (GPS Coordinates: 48°51'46.71"N, 2°17'18.02"E)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Tours operate in groups of 25 people or fewer
• Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure. Guests arriving after the departure time cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• With regret, the tour is not suitable for those in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance
• Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated
• The Eiffel Tower can be cool and sometimes windy at night. Please bring a sweater and/or jacket
• Please be aware that some locations may be busy during standard operating hours