Paris: Direct Eiffel Tower Access & Seine River Cruise
- Make the most of your time in Paris with direct access to the Eiffel Tower
- Take in incredible views from one of Paris' most iconic structures
- Enjoy a pleasant sightseeing cruise on the Seine River
- Learn interesting tales about the Eiffel Tower
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Marvel at the beauty of Paris from the 2nd floor and take memorable pictures with your friends or family. Continue to the summit with standard access (optional) and enjoy the rest of your unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower.
Afterwards, if option selected, embark on a cruise along the Seine River. You’ll have the chance to admire the famous monuments of Paris as you follow the flow of the river through the city. Relax and enjoy a pleasant hour on board.
- Reserved entry to the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Standard access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower, if option booked
- Intro commentary by an English-speaking guide
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour Seine River cruise, if option booked
- Food and drink
- Guided visit of the Eiffel Tower
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Exchange your voucher at the agency 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007. Office opening hours: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM, daily. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked time slot at the Eiffel Tower. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• Cruise tickets can be picked up in advance at the office. Tickets are valid for 6 months after Eiffel Tower visit.
• Children under 3 years enter for free with valid ID
• In case of bad weather, maintenance or safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed