Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre! Save hours of waiting time and discover 2 of Paris's most visited landmarks with ease. Sit back and relax on a delightful river cruise along the Seine, which begins near the Eiffel Tower.
What to Expect
Skip the notoriously long lines to explore the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum. Your ticket to the Eiffel Tower includes access to the summit, where you can enjoy the best views from 1,063 feet above Paris. End your day with a relaxing 1-hour cruise along the Seine River.
Meet your English-speaking guide for a brief and fascinating introduction that will prepare you to enjoy Paris and its tower to the fullest. Your guide will lead you past the line and straight to the elevators to the second floor. Explore the second floor on your own and then continue on to the summit with standard access, where breathtaking views await you! The personal office of Gustave Eiffel, the tower’s creator, was once here.
Continue your journey, on your own, to the Louvre Museum. Your skip-the-line ticket is valid for any day at any time and gives you access to the museum’s permanent collections which include over 35,000 pieces of art from prehistory to the 21st century. The museum also houses the world-famous Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
Skip the ticket line and climb aboard a delightful 1-hour cruise along the Seine River. Boats depart every 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the season.
- Skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Standard access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the permanent and temporary collections at the Louvre Museum
- 1-hour cruise on the Seine River
What's Not Included
- Guided tour of Louvre museum
Meet a few minutes walk away from the Eiffel Tower: 19 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris
Know Before You Go
• Meet the guide at the Eiffel Tower to redeem your voucher; you will not be able to redeem it at the Louvre museum or cruise
• As per the company policies, tickets cannot be modified, exchanged, or refunded
• Skip-the-line access of the Eiffel Tower does not apply to the summit (3rd floor - standard access only); your ticket includes skip-the-line access up to the 2nd floor
• In case of bad weather, maintenance, or safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed
• Please arrive 15 min early to the Eiffel Tower meeting point; latecomers will not be reimbursed
• Louvre tickets are valid for 6 months (except Tuesdays, July 14, Dec 25 and Jan 01)
• River Cruise tickets are valid for 6 months
• 18-25 year olds from the EU are party to a reduced ticket fare and children under 3 years old can visit for free