Skip-the-Line 1.5-Hour Eiffel Tower Evening TourProduct ID: 50075
From £39 per personBook now
- Enjoy the most-photographed views of the tower on a short walk with your English-speaking guide
- Hear about the tower’s construction and troubled start and how it became the much-loved icon of Paris
- Skip the long lines and ascend straight to the second floor of the tower
In 1889 the Eiffel Tower was built for the World’s Fair held in Paris. Although the tower was anything but popular in the early days, its iron lattice now stands proudly as France’s most beloved icon, towering above the city skyline at 1,063 feet.
Experience the beauty of the Eiffel Tower in the magical evening light. As the sun sets, the tower becomes the glittering emblem of Paris.
Your English-speaking guide will lead you past the long lines and you’ll be whisked straight up to the second floor of the tower, where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the city as the lights come on for the night.
Spot the city’s other famous illuminated monuments from your bird’s-eye viewpoint, with the help of your guide who will point out all the major landmarks.
At the conclusion of your visit of the second floor you'll have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish. Don’t just see the Eiffel Tower, experience it.*
*In the month of February only, you will have access to the summit.
- Guided walking tour in small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance ticket with skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro-et-du-11-Novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, and the entrance faces the road. Your guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt for easy recognition. (Open in Google Maps)
• There is a line for the elevator to the summit that does not allow skip-the-line access.
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
• This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Regrettably, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or having any impairments requiring special assistance.
• Strollers and baby carriages are also not permitted on group tours.
• It can be cool and sometimes windy at the Eiffel Tower at night. It is recommended that you bring warm clothing.
• Timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
Product ID: 50075