Experience Paris with this combination tour. Start off with a bus tour of Paris and then enjoy a Seine River cruise. Finally, head to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd floor for spectacular views of the city – with priority entrance!
What to Expect
See the best Paris has to offer on a 4-hour combined tour. Start out by hopping on board an air-conditioned double-decker bus to take in the city’s top sights.
See Opera Square, the Obelisk at Concorde Square, and the Champs-Élysées. You’ll also take in the Arc de Triomphe, Bastille Square, the Luxembourg Gardens, and more. You’ll have views of Notre-Dame Cathedral as well before arriving at the Eiffel Tower, which soars over Trocadero Square.
Next you’ll cruise along the Seine River on a glass-enclosed trimaran - one of the Bateaux Parisiens - perfect for sightseeing! Your cruise departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
On board the river cruise, you can listen to commentary, lyrics, and music evoking the city's past, broadcast through individual handsets. The audio is available in 13 languages and features a children's version, available in French only.
From the water you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Concorde Square, the Chaillot Palace, and other major sites as you cruise along the world-famous river.
Finally, you will visit the most famous monument in Paris - the Eiffel Tower. Ascend to the 2nd floor for stunning views of the City of Light. Although the tour ends here, you’re welcome to stay as long as you like to enjoy the aerial views of Paris!
- 1-way air-conditioned bus transfer
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Return transportation to the agency (tour ends at the Eiffel Tower)
Show your voucher at the Paris CityVision office, 2 Rue des Pyramides.
Know Before You Go
• For tours departing between April 1 and July 11, the skip the line access to the Eiffel Tower may be replaced by a skip the line access to the Montparnasse Tower. This will depend on the available seats at the Eiffel Tower. You will be informed of this on the day of the departure
• Please be aware that this tour allows you to go the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, not the top
• Recorded commentary for the coach tour is available in: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, or Chinese
• Recorded commentary for the Seine cruise is available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
• The Seine River cruise runs every 45 minutes