The street is the new museum: how did we get from Leonardo to street art? This beautiful art tour to the district of Belleville retraces the history of street art in Paris.
What to Expect
Paris is one of the cities in the world where the street has developed the most in the last 20 years: in the slums as in the chic districts, every corner has its own open-air gallery, full of wonderful stories to discover together.
Retrace the history of the street art, discover what the street art is and what are the leading artists in Paris, their stories, their techniques and their messages. Search for their artwork on the walls, between the buildings and in the most unpredictable places of the urban environment.
If you think you've seen it all, do not miss this tour because you will discover, with the explanations of an official guide, how did Paris get from the Mona Lisa to street art.
- Private walking tour
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Transportation to/from attractions
Metro station Ménilmontant
Know Before You Go
• This tour is private; you can start it on the day and time of your choice
• Please provide your preferred time when you book
• If no time is requested, the tour operator will suggest a time in the confirmation email after booking
• This is a walking tour: please wear comfortable shoes
• Since this tour is private, the guide will be dedicated only to you, which means that you can choose your favorite time to do the visit. If you want a specific time, please tell us when you book; if you don't specify anything, we will suggest you a time