Paris: Eiffel Tower Lunch, Versailles & Seine Dinner Cruise
From £244 per personBook now
- See all the sights of Paris on a comprehensive minibus tour
- Enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower, with panoramic views from the 1st floor
- Explore the extravagant galleries and gardens of Versailles
- Cruise down the River Seine as the city begins to glitter under its evening illuminations
- Drive up to the white wedding cake structure of the Sacré Cœur and explore streets once frequented by Dali and Picasso
- Look out for gargoyles on Notre Dame Cathedral
- Stop to take photos of the fountains at the Trocadero
- See Napoleon's triumphal arch, and admire his statue atop a column in Place Vendome
A friendly driver will pick you up at the Paris Bus Service agency near the Eiffel Tower, from where you will take a dazzling 2-hour city tour aboard a deluxe minibus. Drive down the Champs Elysees and get spectacular views of Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe.
Learn the story of Les Invalides, and look out for hunchbacks and gargoyles at Notre-Dame Cathedral. Check out Place Vendome, with its imposing statue of Napoleon atop his column. Drive by the Louvre, where an impressive exterior conceals an even more impressive collection of some of the world’s great works of art, such as the Venus de Milo and Mona Lisa.
Climb the hill to Montmartre, home to the Moulin Rouge and hangout of Dali, Picasso and friends. See the sublime white wedding cake of the Sacré Cœur, then go back to the Eiffel Tower for lunch. Ascend to the "58 Tour Eiffel" on the 1st floor and dine while enjoying panoramic views from the large bay windows.
After lunch, drive to the Palace of Versailles, the opulent residence of the Sun King Louis XIV. Tour on your own, exploring the Grands Apartements, dazzling Hall of Mirrors and soaring vaults of the Galerie des Batailles. Stroll through the flamboyant gardens, admiring playful mirrors and statues, before returning to Paris for an evening dinner cruise along the Seine.
Be swept away by the magic of Paris under its evening illuminations, cruising under bridges and past waterfront monuments, basking in the romantic glow of the moon and stars.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- 2-hour Paris tour
- Entrance fee to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel
- Versailles tour with live and audio commentary
- Entrance fee to Versailles
- Dinner cruise with all inclusive à la carte menu
- No transportation at the end of your evening cruise
Meet at 41 Avenue De La Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest Metro Stops are Ecole Militaire on line 8, Trocadero on line 6 or 9 or Pont de l'alma on the REC C train. (Open in Google Maps)
• No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date
Product ID: 15753