Admire the iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Louvre Musueum, the French Academy, Notre-Dame, and others on a 1-hour Seine River cruise. Listen as your audio guide tells you about the sites as you glide by.
What to Expect
Discover Paris in a different way on this combination Seine River cruise and tour. Whether you choose a daytime or nighttime excursion, your ticket will take you straight to the front of the line!
Once on board, you’ll enjoy a 1-hour cruise down the Seine admiring the UNESCO-listed riverbanks and Parisian landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, Notre-Dame de Paris, and a number of monumental bridges.
See houseboats and floating restaurant as you glide along under the bridges across the Seine, adding to the charming atmosphere of this very special city.
- 1-hour Seine River cruise/tour
- Audio commentary
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
This activity is non-refundable
Port de la Bourdonnais, Paris, Ile-de-France, 75007, France
Near the Eiffel Tower
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
Important: E-tickets on smartphones will not be accepted. Please present a printed voucher to redeem these services.
Your ticket can be used any time during your stay in Paris, and is valid for 3 months.
• April-September, from 10:00-22:00, departing every 30 minutes (no departures at 13:00 or 19:30)
• Weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00-23:00
• October-March, from 10:30-21:30, departing every hour (no departures at 13:00 or 19:30)
• Weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00-22:30