Paris: River Seine Cruise and Notre Dame Tour
From £22 per personBook now
- Look inside the magnificent Notre-Dame de Paris
- Step on some of the original streets of Paris
- Cruise down the River Seine on board a pleasure boat and take stunning pictures of the Parisian monuments
- Pass the Eiffel Tower and Hôtel de Ville
- Go back in time to where Paris was founded
Stand on some of the very first streets of Paris as you gaze up at the imposing cathedral. Then, go inside and discover its beautiful rose windows that reflect on the floor when the sun shines.
Next, climb aboard a sightseeing boat, just a 5 to 10-minute stroll from Notre Dame. Float gently along the River Seine and see the most famous sites of Paris in an hour. Keep your camera ready to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower. Listen to the instructive commentary as you pass the Hôtel de Ville, the Louvre Museum, and much more!
- Guided tour of Notre Dame
- Boat cruise with commentary
- Entrance to the Notre Dame towers
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
Meet in front of the boutique souvenir shop "Aux Chimères" at 20 Rue du Cloître Notre Dame, 75004 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket or red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
• Please note that there may be a waiting time to enter Notre Dame as the cathedral doesn't offer skip-the-line tickets
• Latecomers cannot be refunded
Product ID: 65336