Paris: Pompidou Centre Private Tour
From £290 Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel or accommodation available on request. Please provide your hotel details on booking
- Explore Europe's largest modern art museum with a personal guide
- Enter the high-tech Pompidou Centre
- See masterpieces of modern art by Picasso and Matisse
- Discover some of the cutting-edge artists of today
- Learn more about a controversial building built by Richard Rogers and Renzo Piano
- Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own start time and meeting point
Entering one of the world's most-visited museums can be a daunting prospect for the uninitiated. Follow your guide on a journey through the modern era's controversial beginnings to its place as one of the today's most respected art techniques, and ease yourself into the history of modern art.
Learn more about the infamous building and its notorious “inside out” design of exposed duct pipes and elevators. Then, once inside, gain a deeper understanding of a chaotic period in the history of art, and see some of today's most cutting edge art pieces. Study movements such as Surrealism, Cubism, Fauvism and Dadaism. See works by Matisse, Picasso, and Dalí.
Contrast interesting, temporary exhibits with the legends the world has come to revere, and discover that little-known artist who may go down in history as the next Picasso.
- Private guide
- Entrance fee (EUR 13)
Meet close to the museum entrance of the Pompidou Centre. You will receive an email after booking with exact details of the meeting point, including a map with photos
Product ID: 61870