Experience a night of French theater at the prestigious Salle Gaveau in Paris. For the first time, Dickens’ timeless Oliver Twist can be enjoyed in a French production. With the translated text projected above the stage, you’ll understand every word!
What to Expect
Meet your host when you arrive at the Salle Gaveau, for an introduction to the venue and Oliver Twist the Musical. Sit back, relax and enjoy the 2 hour 15 minute show from the comfort of your balcony seat.
Your seating for the performance will guarantee an unobstructed view of the English surtitles, which will be projected above the stage (that’s why they’re called surtitles and not subtitles). You’ll receive a printed program in English to read before the curtain rises.
Admire the architecture of the Salle Gaveau, listed as a historical monument. Located just a stone’s throw away from the renowned Champs Élysées, it was built in 1907 and quickly became the most prominent music hall in Paris. From its inception, the venue has always been dedicated to classical and chamber music, and Oliver Twist is the first musical ever to take to its stage.
Oliver Twist the Musical represents the journey of a lifetime. Beginning at his birth, it follows Oliver as he overcomes dangers, obstacles and manipulative characters. With the strength of his dreams, he changes his destiny. This testament to classical literature takes us back to the heart of 19th-century London.
- Ticket for show (with English surtitles)
- Dedicated host on arrival
- Printed program in English
- Pre-show cultural presentation
- Best seats for comfortable reading of the surtitles
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• The time indicated is for the Theater in Paris welcome and pre-performance introduction. The performance starts 30 minutes later
• For security reasons, guests are not permitted to enter the theater with suitcases or holdalls
• Please indicate when booking if wheelchair assistance is required
• Note that Parisian theaters are often old and there may not be as much space or leg room as you would expect in more modern venues
• Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded