Climb aboard a Vespa scooter for a 3.5-hour drive through off-the-beaten-path Paris locations. Experience the quieter streets away from the main monuments and touristy areas, and discover unique parts of the city where Parisians live and play.
What to Expect
Explore off-the-beaten-path locations in Paris from the seat of a nippy Vespa scooter, discovering some of the hidden areas of the city where Parisians go to play.
Staying away from the main monuments and usual tourist areas, focus more on local neighborhoods and secret sites that are perfect for those will plenty of previous experience of Paris. Discover destinations that even some locals don’t know about.
You can ride with your partner on the Vespa, or if you are experienced, drive your own Vespa (please make a separate booking for each driver). As you travel through Paris, stop to hear stories, learn about Parisian history, and watch the French being French. Drive at a slow pace to keep an eye on the road and look at the sights.
Spend a good part of the tour exploring Montmartre. From St. Denis and his headless hike, to the last remaining vineyards of Paris, to the many artists that lived, worked and died there, Montmartre has unparalleled history and romance. You'll also explore the Latin Quartier and the historic Marais district, unique to Paris for its narrow lanes in place of wide boulevards.
- Vespa scooter
- 2 helmets
- Top case to store backpacks and cameras
- 2 sets of gloves (if needed)
- 2 sets of wet weather gear (if needed)
- French TVA taxes
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• To drive the Vespa LXV 125cc the driver must be at least 20 years old and hold a valid motorcycle license
• To drive the Vespa S 50cc the driver needs to have good, recent experience driving scooters or motorbikes, be able to confidently drive it on busy streets and amongst traffic, be aged over 20 years, and hold a valid car license
If you don't have experience driving a scooter or motorbike then check out the private Sidecar tours. They are exactly like the scooter tours but no driver's license, credit card or experience is needed!
• The driver must have a driver's license and credit card for the security deposit