Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Paris in style with a 5-course refined dining menu prepared by the Chef and his team. Then, watch the legendary Bluebell Girls of the Paris Merveilles Show. End the night under a constellation of stars.
What to Expect
End the year in style, and start the New Year with a bang at an exclusive New Year’s Eve celebration in Paris.
To start the night, enjoy a gourmet menu to the music of 4 violinists playing amongst you. Savor the delicious flavors and artful presentations of the Chef. Then, go to the new “Paris Merveilles” show and watch the Bluebells Girls perform in costumes of exotic feathers and crystals.
Marvel at their technological prowess and extravagant moves. Under a constellation of glittering chandeliers, the atmosphere will sparkle, the champagne corks will pop, and a live orchestra will add excitement to an exceptional show. Experience the clock strike Midnight like never before! Then, gaze in awe as the Lido’s stage is transformed into a dance floor, and dance the night away to the sounds of 20 musicians playing rock, soul, funk, pop and disco.
• Crab served with horseradish vodka and beads of caviar
• Cream of truffled poultry soup with seared foie gras and chopped hazelnuts
• Lobster medallion, exotic finely-diced riviera with passion fruit coulis and bouquet of herbs
• Veal in Périgeux sauce, slow-cooked vegetables of yesteryear and artichoke macaroni gratin
• Midnight Treat, Maison LENÔTRE creation
• Sweet petits fours
• A bottle of Ruinart Blancs de Blancs champagne, or a bottle of wine.
- Refined 5-course menu prepared by the chef Philippe Lacroix and his team
- A bottle of Ruinart Blancs de Blancs champagne, or a bottle of wine
- Ticket to the Paris Merveilles show
- Dancing until dawn
What's Not Included
- Photos taken by the photographer at the beginning of the evening
- Extra food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Please note this activity has a formal dress code
• Compulsory cloakroom is included