Paris Cooking Class: Make Your Own Croissants
From £85 per personBook now
- Learn how to make an authentic French croissant
- Get detailed instructions in small groups
- Take home a box of your own creations
- Taste one of the best croissants you've ever eaten!
- Master the art of a unique mix between pâte levée (raised dough) and pâte feuilletée (puff pastry)
Enjoy an intimate cooking tutorial, typically in groups of 4 to 7 people for a more attentive experience. Get detailed instructions on how to make and bake croissants from start to end. Hear how croissants need patience as they take a long time to make. Because the dough needs to rest several times, some steps will already have been prepared by the time you arrive.
Finish the process with the help of the chef, and reproduce the preparation steps to see all steps in less than 3 hours - a totally unique concept!
Once your croissants are ready, enjoy tea or organic coffee and fruit juices, along with the best croissant you will ever taste! Before you depart, collect a box of your own creations to share with your friends and family - or keep to eat all by yourself!
- Hands-on instruction on how to make croissants
- All cooking equipment and apron
- Teatime, drinks, and a box of your own creations
- Electronic copy of the recipes in English
Le Foodist, 59 Rue Cardinal Lemoine in the 5th arrondissement of Paris, about 7 minutes walk from Notre Dame, 3 minutes from the Panthéon, and just 30 seconds from Cardinal Lemoine Metro Station. Number 59 is on the right hand side
• If there are only 3 people or less signed-up to the class the supplier reserve the right to cancel. You will be offered an alternative date or refund, depending on your choice
Product ID: 56237