Discover unique views of the Eiffel Tour and explore the charming Passy neighborhood with the help of a local, English-speaking guide. Finish off the 2.5-hour tour with a pastry from a local bakery and a glass of wine from a 15th century monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Find hidden views of the Eiffel Tower only known by locals
- Stroll through the Passy cemetery
- Taste an authentic pastry in a local bakery
- Sip a glass of wine in a medieval wine cellar
- Explore the narrow lanes of the Passy neighborhood
- Glass of wine
- Additional food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
17 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, in front of the entrance of the Musée de l'Homme & de la Marine. Your host will be holding an Airbnb/Urban Adventures sign. (Métro Trocadero exit number 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 12 people.
- As with any big city, hours of business can vary or change unexpectedly. In such an event, we will provide an alternate place to visit.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed.
- Children under the age of 6 may join this tour free of charge.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.