Discover unique views of the Eiffel Tour and explore the charming Passy neighborhood with the help of a local, English-speaking guide. Finish off the 2.5-hour tour with a pastry from a local bakery and a glass of wine from a 15th century monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Find hidden views of the Eiffel Tower only known by locals
- Stroll through the Passy cemetery
- Taste an authentic pastry in a local bakery
- Sip a glass of wine in a medieval wine cellar
- Explore the narrow lanes of the Passy neighborhood
- Glass of wine
- Additional food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
17 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, in front of the entrance of the Musée de l'Homme & de la Marine. Your host will be holding an Airbnb/Urban Adventures sign. (Métro Trocadero exit number 6).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 12 people.
- As with any big city, hours of business can vary or change unexpectedly. In such an event, we will provide an alternate place to visit.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed.
- Children under the age of 6 may join this tour free of charge.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.