Climb aboard a private helicopter for a flight around Paris and over Versailles. You will be welcomed with champagne and macaroons, before exploring the inside of the Chateau and its gardens for up to 3 hours.
What to Expect
Take this unforgettable day trip of a lifetime and fly past Paris and the Palace of Versailles on your way to the Chateau of Vaux-le-Vicomte. Your private helicopter will fly around Paris, over Versailles and the southern outskirts of Paris to the magnificent 17th century Chateau of Vaux-le-Vicomte.
Upon arrival at the Château de Vaux-de-Vicomte, you will be welcomed with champagne and macaroons, and given up to 6 hours at leisure to discover one of Europe's most influential architectural landmarks, and the inspiration behind the Palace of Versailles.
Built between 1656 and 1661 for Nicolas Fouquet, superintendent of finances to King Louis XIV, the castle's glorious collaboration by the architect Louis Le Vau, the landscape architect André le Nôtre, and the painter-decorator Charles Le Brun, marked the start of the "Louis XIV style."
Tour the exquisite apartments and sumptuous state rooms using the complimentary audio guide, and marvel at the gilded walls, statues, tapestries, and fine furnishings. Wander in the lavish Le Notre designed gardens, perfect for a moderate stroll or a golf cart ride. Complete with fountains, canals and stone curbs, the gardens contain a fascinating optical illusion, distorting its distance depending on from where you look at it.
Then, return to Paris by luxury limousine, with a drop off at a city center location of your choice; or climb aboard your private helicopter for another chance to enjoy breathtaking views.
- One-way journey by helicopter (double engine 4-seater helicopter)
- Entrance to the Chateau, gardens, and carriage museum
- 1 audio guide per person (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Chinese)
- Champagne (half bottle per 2 people) and macaroons
- Picnic rug (to keep as a memento)
- Self-drive golf cart for 1 hour
- Return journey by limousine or helicopter (depending on option chosen)
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfers to the heliport
- Lunch (freshly prepared food and drinks are available at the "L’Ecureuil" self-service restaurant in the grounds of the château)
Know Before You Go
• Vehicles used for the limousine option are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-7 people), or equivalent
• Golf carts are for a maximum of 4 adults. It is compulsory for the driver(s) to provide a valid driving license and leave a credit card deposit of EUR 200 per golf cart
• Children under the age of 2 can sit on their parents lap on the helicopter flight. There can be no more than 2 children under 2 years old per helicopter. Children over 2 years old count as 1 person. A helicopter seats up to 4 people
• On booking, please note if you would prefer a non-alcoholic drink or wine (red, white or rosé) instead of champagne at Vaux-le-Vicomte
• Please note that macaroons contain almonds and wheat. On booking, please state any food allergies and the chef will offer a suitable alternative
• Your return transfer by limousine or helicopter will be booked for 16:00. You can book an alternative time if you advise Vaux-le-Vicomte up to 2 hours prior to your desired time