Paris: Hands-On Small Group Cooking ClassProduct ID: 37051
From £122.28 per personBook now
- Enjoy a cooking class in a loft-style atelier in the Batignolles district
- Learn to cook with a true Parisian chef in a small group
- Get on your way to mastering the art of French cooking
Whether you're a serious cook or a novice, everyone is welcome to share their love of gourmet food in a friendly and intimate environment. Whatever your level, chef Noémie will adapt the class accordingly.
Cooking classes are scheduled from 10:30 to 14:00, offering the perfect amount of time to prepare and appreciate a traditional French meal including a starter, a main course, and a dessert. The lunch is served with mineral water, a glass of French wine, and coffee or tea.
- English-language copy of the recipes
- Food, wine, tea and coffee
- Cooking utensils and apron
92 rue Nollet 75017 Paris, France If you are traveling on the metro, take line 13 to Brochant or La Fourche. If you are coming by bus, take the numbers 66, 54, 74 to 'Legendre', or number 31 to 'Parc Martin Luther King'. If you are coming by Navette Péreire Pont Cardinet, alight at Pont Cardinet. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 37051