Paris: Full-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Tour & Cruise
- See incredible panoramic views of the monuments for great photo opportunities
- Enjoy multiple stops at all the famous landmarks of Paris
- Listen to entertaining commentary available in your choice of 11 languages
Experience the beautiful avenues, the stunning architecture and picturesque views at the top of an open air bus. Hop-on or hop-off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city. The tour will include an informative and entertaining commentary that will guide you through the city. To see the city from a different perspective, your hop-on hop-off city tour will be combined with a sightseeing cruise on the Seine River.
The 1-hour cruise will take you past many stunning monuments and museums, while sailing under several beautiful bridges, showcasing the best landmarks in Paris. The live guided commentary will teach you all about the historical and cultural significance of the attractions, helping you decide which to visit once you’re back on land.
- 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Map of Paris
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free reward booklet including offers and recommendations
- Live guides available on Red Route in English (1 in 3 tours is live guided)
- Free Big Bus Tours App with Live Bus Tracking
- Free Poncho (in case of rain)
- Attraction tickets
Prepare for the activity
Begin your hop-on hop-off tour from any of the stops below: 1. Tour Eiffel Quai Branly - facing Pont d’Iéna 2. Champ de Mars - Avenue Joseph Bouvard 3. Opéra Garnier - Facing 15, rue Scribe 4. Louvre Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre 11 Avenue de l’Opéra 5. Louvre Pont des Arts - Near Pont des Arts 6. Notre-Dame 3, rue Lagrange 7. Musée d'Orsay - Facing Orsay Museum 8. Champs-Elysées - Facing 156, avenue des Champs-Elysées 9. Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill 10. Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer 11. Gare du Nord - Facing 35 rue Saint QuentinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Your voucher must be redeemed on board the bus first. If not, access to board the boat will be denied.
From £43.07 £38.76 per person