Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tickets & Love StoryProduct ID: 36232
From £31 per personBook now
- Discover the Eiffel Tower behind the scenes
- Skip the line to the lift to the second floor
- Follow a professional actor on an ascent through time and emotion
- Live the epic story of the wonder of iron and audacity that is the Eiffel Tower
1932: Love at first sight! A young American woman and a handsome aviator fall in love in the heart of the Eiffel Tower. 2013: Lemony, the heroin, celebrates her 100th birthday in memory of Antonin Beruz, his adventurous husband, at the famous restaurant Jules Verne on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower!
It is their amazing love story and adventure, always linked to the story of the Eiffel Tower, that this show recreates. A professional actor will carry you on a splendid ascent through time and emotion, in which you will be both spectator and actor.
You will re-live the epic story of the wonder of iron and audacity that is the Eiffel Tower, ending at the 2nd floor Jules Verne Restaurant, at the original site of the final scene, 410 feet (125 meters) above Paris!
- Ticket to the 2nd floor and backstage pass to the Eiffel Tower
- Lively show played by an actor
- Ticket to the 3rd floor
Meet at the North Pillar of the Eiffel Tower, in front of the Gustave Eiffel statue Nearest Métro/RER Station, Bir-Hakeim (Line 6), or Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel (RER C). Please note, you must pass the security gates to access the meeting point. (Open in Google Maps)
• It is highly recommended you wear flat shoes (no high heels)
• The bunker and/or roof of the Jules Verne Restaurant is not accessible for any visit after 21:00
Product ID: 36232