Paris Evening City Tour & Moulin Rouge Show
From £151 per personBook now
- Tour the main attractions and hidden corners of Paris by luxury coach
- See the bridges of the Seine River glimmer at dusk
- Pass Paris icons, such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and the Louvre
- Sip on Champagne as you watch the magical spectacle of the Féérie cabaret at the Moulin Rouge
- Wow to the legendary Doris Girls and more than 1,000 costumes of glitter and feathers
An audio guide will provide a full commentary as you tour, passing city icons such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Louvre. Pass some of the historic bridges that make the River Seine so enchanting, especially when reflected in the evening illuminations.
Then, head to the Moulin Rouge to see the Féérie cabaret, where a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 of the show’s famous Doris Girls, will dazzle you. The cabaret was built in 1889 by Joseph Oller, and is the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can.
Wow to the show’s 1,000 costumes of feathers and glitter, all made in Parisian workrooms. Admire the magnificent stage set’s rich colors and unique drawings created by Italian artists. Then, hold your breath for the eagerly-awaited return of the giant aquarium, set to an original score played by 80 musicians and 60 chorus singers!
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Moulin Rouge cabaret, at the 2nd show, or 1st show in the winter from Sunday to Thursday
- Half bottle of Champagne
Meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro Line 1, 7, or 14; Stop Tuileries, Pyramides, or Palais Royal). Please arrive 15 minutes before tour departure time.
• Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
• Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket
• The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
• Important: Should the Eiffel Tower be unavailable (for reason out of the local supplier's control) the Montparnasse Tower will be visited instead.
Product ID: 16860