Get free admission to 60 museums, sights, and attractions. Travel for free by metro, bus, and train, and save money while you shop. Combine your Pass with a skip-the-line ticket to the Eiffel Tower (optional) and discover Paris cheaply and in comfort.
What to Expect
Discover the cosmopolitan city of Paris with the Paris City Pass and have your sightseeing bundle in your pocket upon arrival!
The Paris City Pass grants you entry to the best Parisian highlights as well as access to the most important activities. Make the most of your time in Paris and let the Pass take care of the practicalities for you. Simply buy the Pass before you travel and begin your sightseeing in one of the most beautiful cities in the world as soon as you arrive. The Pass will be sent directly to your home address, free of delivery charges. Pick out your favorite sights from the huge selection and visit as many as you like, as often as you'd like to. The Paris City Pass is valid for either 2, 4, or 6 days.
Enjoy free admission to 60 museums and attractions in Paris, including the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles, a boat trip along the Seine, and much more. At many of the attractions you'll be able to spend less time queuing, heading straight for the entrance instead.
Your benefits at a glance:
Free admission to museums and exhibitions
• Centre Pompidou
• Musée d' Orsay
• Musée Rodin
• Musée de l'Orangerie
• Royal Chapel Sainte-Chapelle
• Musée Nissim de Camondo
• Quai Branly Museum - Museum of non-European Art
• Musée d'Art et d'Histoire du Judaïsme - Museum of Jewish Art and History
• Musée de l'Armée
• Musée de la Musique - Music Museum
• Guimet Museum - Museum of Asian Art
• Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
• Musée d'Archéologie nationale et Domaine national de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
• Sèvres, Cité de la Céramique
• Musée Maurice Denis
• Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
• Musée national Picasso (currently closed for construction)
• Musée d`Ennery (currently closed for construction)
• Musée national de la Coopération franco-américaine (currently closed for construction)
• Musée des Arts Décoratifs
• Espaces Mode et Textile
• Espaces Publicité
• Musée des Arts et Métiers - Industrial Art and Design Museum
• Chapelle expiatoire - Expiatory chapel
• Crypte archéologique de Notre-Dame - Notre-Dame archaeologic crypt
• La Cinémathéque francaise – Musée du Cinéma
• Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie / universcience - Science Museum
• Musée national Eugéne Delacroix
• Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
• Musée national de la Marine - Maritime Museum
• Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine - Museum of Architecture
• Musée Cluny – Musée national du Moyen Âge
• Musée Gustave Moreau
• Musée des Plans-Reliefs
Free entry to attractions, sights, and activities
• Palace of Versailles and Museum
• Arc de Triomphe viewing platform
• Boat cruise on the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower
• Notre-Dame tower and viewing platform
• Aquarium Tropical de la Porte Dorée
• Musée des Égouts de Paris (Sewers of Paris)
• Abbaye royale de Chaalis
• Château de Champs-sur-Marne
• Musées et domaine nationaux du Palais impérial de Compiégne
• Château de Chantilly – Musée Condé
• Château de Fontainebleau
• Château de Maisons-Laffitte
• Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois-Préau
• Château de Pierrefonds
• Château de Rambouillet
• Château d’Ecouen – Musée national de la Renaissance
• Maison d’Auguste Rodin – Meudon
• Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis
• Villa Savoye
• Château de Vincennes
Free services including:
• Free admission to 60 museums, exhibitions, and attractions
• Priority entry with less queuing (At the Louvre, Centre Pompidou, Orangerie, Musee d'Orsay)
• Free travel on the metro, buses, trams, and trains in zones 1-3 of the Paris public transport network, as well as the Montmartre cable railway
• Boat trip along the Seine with a modern Panorama Boat leaving from the Eiffel Tower, with commentaries in German (English, Italian, Spanish, and other languages available)
• Additional discounts – e.g. Lido de Paris (10% discount off the entrance ticket), Tour Montparnasse (25% discount), Musée Grévin wax museum (30% discount), Open-top bus sightseeing tour (EUR 6 discount off a day ticket), France Miniature (30% discount), Shopping at Galeries Lafayette (10% discount plus free souvenir)
• Practical city map with the metro and train network, zone map, and overview of opening times, addresses, and directions to all attractions
• Free delivery of the Pass to your home address before you travel (last-minute bookings will receive a collection receipt via email, which can be exchanged for the Pass upon arrival in the city center of Paris)
At the top 10 attractions you save:
1. Boat cruise on the River Seine: EUR 15
2. Louvre: EUR 12
3. Palace of Versailles: EUR 18
4. Centre Pompidou: EUR 13.50
5. Notre-Dame tower and viewing platform: EUR 8.50
6. Musée d'Orsay: EUR 9
7. Arc de Triomphe viewing platform: EUR 9.50
8. Panthéon: EUR 8.50
9. Sainte-Chapelle: EUR 8.50
10. Musée de l'Armée: EUR 9.50
Visiting these 10 attractions separately would already cost you EUR 112. A daily public transport ticket would be a further cost of EUR 10.55 each day.
Marvel at the Notre-Dame Cathedral and enjoy the views of the city from this landmark of Paris. Enjoy a 1-hour boat cruise on the River Seine from the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Explore the Louvre and see the famous Mona Lisa. Look out over the Champs-Élysées from the viewing platform of the Arc de Triomphe, and discover the sewers of Paris at the Musée des Égouts de Paris.
Admire the architecture of the Palace of Versailles and explore the magnificent Gardens of Versailles. At the Centre Pompidou you can admire the impressive collection of 20th and 21st century art, and enjoy an unforgettable view of Paris and its special landmarks from the top floor.
With the Paris City Pass, get a relaxing start to sightseeing in Paris. Receive all the important information with you even before you arrive. Use the public transport to visit the attractions, and enjoy life on the River Seine.
- Free admission to 60 museums, exhibitions, and attractions (visit as many as you like, as often as you'd like to)
- Free travel on the metro, buses, trams, and trains in zones 1-3 of the Paris public transport network, as well as on the Montmartre cable railway
- Trip along the River Seine with a modern Panorama boat directly from the Eiffel Tower
- Additional discounts e.g. Lido de Paris, Hop-On/Hop-Off City Tour, Wax Museum, Tour Montparnasse, Shopping discount at Galeries Lafayette, and more
- Practical maps of the city including the metro and train networks
- All taxes, pre-booking and system fees, reservation and delivery costs
What's Not Included
- Ticket for the Eiffel Tower (unless you book the option that includes skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower — subject to availability)
Following your booking, you will receive a voucher from GetYourGuide. This voucher only provides information, and is NOT valid as an entrance ticket. Only the Paris City Pass entitles admissions and is accepted at the ticket office.
After booking, you will receive the Pass by post, free of charge (delivery to Germany: 3 working days; Austria or Switzerland: 5 working days; rest of Europe: up to 14 days; USA/Canada/Australia: up to 6 weeks) or as an attachment in a separate email for last-minute bookings or to countries not listed above.
After the supplier has confirmed your booking, you'll be e-mailed a pick-up receipt. This contains more information and covers everyone included in the original booking. Please print the receipt and bring it to the pick-up location to exchange it for your Pass.
The pick-up point is in central Paris, near the metro stations Chaussée d'Antin-La Fayette, Havre-Caumartin and Opéra. Opening hours: Monday-Saturday 09:30-20:00, Sunday 09:30-21:00.
Know Before You Go
Free postal delivery to the following countries:
Germany: 3 working days
Austria and Switzerland: 5 working days
Rest of Europe: up to 14 working days
USA/Canada/Australia: up to 6 weeks
Other countries and last-minute bookings: Collect your Pass in person by presenting your pick-up receipt (which will be sent to you via email).
Due to recent events, security measures must be taken into account. Bags and coats will be searched, and large bags or suitcases (over 16L) can neither be brought along nor left in the coat check.
Special exhibitions might not be included. Individual attractions may change their opening times at short notice.
Local prices can vary.
The Palace of Versailles and 2 major airports are located outside the city center. To get to them you will need an extra train ticket for zones 4 and 5. The City Pass includes zones 1-3.
Cancel your Pass up to 1 day before its validity for a refund minus EUR 20 per pass.