Skip the line to the Paris Catacombs and discover a darker side to the “City of Lights.” Descend beneath the streets of Paris and listen to the commentary from your informative audio guide, available in 4 languages.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
What customers loved
"The audio guide was very interesting"
"Both my daughter and I enjoyed the story of the concert held in the catacombs. It must have been a great event!"
"I loved the convenience of knowing what time I had entry"
- Skip the long lines to enter the Paris Catacombs
- Learn why the Catacombs were dug in the Middle Ages and how they came to be filled with the dead
- Discover a darker side to the "City of Lights" beneath the streets
- Listen to an informative audio guide and take your time
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Paris Catacombs
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs for minors up to 18 years old
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Go directly with you voucher to the entrance of the catacombs. 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minors up to 18 years old have free entrance to the catacombs (based on ID verification), but skip-the-line entry is excluded and
- must be bought on site at an additional cost of €5
- You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 Km underground during this tour
- There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance