Arc de Triomphe & Champs-Elysées Skip-the-Line TourProduct ID: 52957
From £42.80 per personBook now
- Skip the long lines waiting to enter the Arc de Triomphe
- Climb to the top of Napoleon's triumphal arch for spectacular views of Paris
- Take a walk down the elegant Champs-Elysées
- See the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Meet your guide by the Grand Palais, close to the elegant Champs-Elysées. Admire the Pont Alexandre III across the Seine River, and see why many consider it to be the most beautiful bridge in Paris.
Continue down the Champs-Elysées, one of the most famous boulevards in the world, to the Arc de Triomphe. Skip the long lines waiting to enter, and climb to the top for breathtaking views down the Champs-Elysées. Relive great moments of French history as you look down from Napoleon’s 180-foot high arch.
Marvel at the stars of Place de l'Etoile and the stunning view of the Eiffel Tower, before descending to see the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- Food and drinks
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time at the Clemenceau Metro station (lines 1 & 13). The guide will be waiting directly outside the exit. (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour involves walking, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
• Changes requested up to 72 hours before the confirmed tour departure time are subject to availability and a rebooking fee of USD 25.00 per person. Changes requested less than 72 hours before the tour departure time are not possible. When cancelations are permitted, a fee of 20 per cent of the booking amount applies
• Participants should be in good health. The supplier encourages the participation of disabled customers, although some itineraries are not accessible by wheelchair or motorized scooter. Due to narrow sidewalks, traffic, and seasonal weather conditions, it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/curbs will have ADA/EU compliant ramps
• The tour cannot accommodate strollers or baby carriages
• Tours will be canceled without a refund if participants are disorderly, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Product ID: 52957