Spend 4 days exploring Paris with the aid of an encoded interactive map and audiopen, on 3 itineraries with variations. You can now discover Paris on your own and at your own pace. A Paris Museum Pass is included with access to over 60 iconic sites.
What to Expect
Explore Paris with an interactive encoded map and audiopen that will ensure your walk through the city is a rewarding one. You’ll be touring independently and you can even choose your itinerary according to the time you want to spend at each of the monuments you wish to see.
This package includes a 4-day Paris Museum Pass, giving you access to more than 60 sites and museums. You’ll also get an Interactive map for 7 top Parisian attractions including the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Notre-Dame (including the towers), Arc de Triomphe, and Invalides. You won’t need to rent audio devices when you visit, as your audiopen includes everything you’ll need to know.
The 3 itineraries:
Green Route: Center of Paris (duration 1-3 hours), including the Opera, Rue de la Paix, Place Vendôme, Rue Saint Honoré, Rue de Rivoli, Tuileries, Louvre, Orsay, Bridge of Arts, Carrousel, Palais Royal, Galerie Vivienne, and Passage Choiseul
(Variation includes Madeleine, Rue Royale, Concorde, Assemblée Nationale, and Orangerie)
Red Route: West of central Paris (duration 1-4 hours), including the Grand Palace, Bridge Alexandre III, Invalides, Napoleon’s Tomb, Champ de Mars, and the Eiffel Tower
(Variation includes Musée Rodin, Musée Quai Branly, Trocadéro, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, and Grand Palace)
Purple Route: East of central Paris (duration 1-5 hours), including Châtelet, Conciergerie, Saint Chapel, Saint Michel, Latin Quarter, Notre Dame, Saint Louis Island, and Hôtel de Ville
(Variation 1, with a duration of around 2 hours, includes Sainte Geneviève Mountain, Panthéon, Grand Mosque of Paris, Museum of Natural History, Jardin des Plantes, Museum of Sculpture, and Institut of the Arabic World)
(Variation 2, with a duration of around 2 hours, includes Georges Pompidou Center, Marais, Museum Carnavalet, Place des Vosges, Hôtel Sully, Saint Paul, and Hotel of Sens)
- Encoded interactive map with 3 itineraries and variations
- Encoded interactive maps for 7 interior visits: Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Notre-Dame (including the towers), Sainte-Chapelle, Orangerie Museum, Arc de Triomphe, and Invalides
- 4-Day Paris Museum Pass
What's Not Included
- Admissions other than those included in the Paris Museum Pass
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Be sure you have a EUR 20 deposit for the audiopen, which will be returned to you when you return it
• Wear comfortable walking gear
• There is no need book for children between 0-3 years old, as they can join free of charge (but do not receive an audiopen)