The magic of Paris will be revealed to you on this vintage Citroen 2CV tour. With your private driver at the wheel, you’ll discover the city through the eyes of a local, cruising down the Champs Elysées, to the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more.
What to Expect
Tour the City of Light in a vintage Citroen 2CV. Your personal driver will pick you up at your Paris hotel, or other central location, and drive you through the city’s lively streets on a 1-hour tour.
An icon of the French motor industry, the idiosyncratic 2CV was built from 1948 until 1990, and its instantly recognizable design still sets hearts aflutter.
See Paris through the eyes of a true Parisian and discover many of its top attractions, from the Avenue des Champs Elysée, Place Concorde, Arc de Triomphe, and Trocadéro, to the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Pont Alexandre 3, Petit Palais, Grand Palais, the Louvre, and the Opera Garnier.
- Transportation by private, convertible Citroen 2CV (transparent roof in case of rain)
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Champagne (available at an additional fee)
- A 2CV miniature (available at an additional fee)
- Cheese and wine (available at an additional fee)
Know Before You Go
• Children under 12 years may join free of charge (if accompanied by 2 adults)