Experience spectacular costumes and dance at the French cabaret Le Paradis Latin on the Left Bank of Paris. The evening performance includes a complimentary glass of champagne and the chance to see the cancan as it should be performed.
What to Expect
If you only see one show in Paris, make it Le Paradis Latin Cabaret.
For tonight’s entertainment you will get to see the stunning hit show “Paradis à la Folie.” Taking Paris by storm it is a Champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity. Interactive French Cabaret at its best, it features original music, spectacular costumes, and extraordinary dance routines that will take your breath away.
Tucked away in the historic, Left Bank, the theater was designed by Gustave Eiffel and is a national landmark. The Cabaret of choice of the French public, it's where they go to celebrate the important moments in their lives, an anniversary, an engagement, a birthday or romantic weekend – life is to be savored and enjoyed.
Sit back and enjoy the lavish cocktail of music and dance, including the world-famous cancan, performed by this renowned troupe of dancers. Whether you are in Paris for a romantic weekend, a short vacation, or to entertain clients after an important meeting, this is the show for you.
- Ticket to the cabaret
- Drink as per option booked
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Please arrive no later than 21:15 as show starts at 21:30
• If you need help organizing transportation to and from the show for your group, please contact the local supplier who may be able to help with arrangements
• Please note that for children, 2 soft drinks will be offered instead of the glass of Champagne