Palace of Versailles and Musical Fountains Night ShowProduct ID: 51321
From £52 per personBook now
- Explore the opulent state rooms of the Palace of Versailles with a guide
- Skip the long lines to one of the most popular attractions in France
- Watch the magical Musical Fountains Show in the Gardens of Versailles
- See the grand finale fireworks display
- Enjoy some free time to explore the village of Versailles on your own
Make your own way to Versailles Rive Gauche station on the RER train (Line C), where you will be met by your guide for an unforgettable tour of the Palace of Versailles. Skip the long lines to see the flamboyant King and Queen's State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, from King Louis XIV to Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVI.
You are then free to stroll the village of Versailles on your own, and find a charming restaurant for dinner.
Return to the palace for an 20:30 opening of the gardens. Marvel at the illuminated Château de Versailles as you watch the fountains play to the sound of music. End the evening with a dazzling fireworks display over the Grand Canal by Groupe F.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Tour of the palace with a professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Musical Fountains Show in the Gardens of Versailles (20:30 to 23:15)
- Transfers from and to Paris
- Entrance ticket to the Gardens of Versailles before 20:30
- Entrance ticket to Marie-Antoinette's private hamlet
- Personal expenses
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY) (Open in Google Maps)
• A round-trip train ticket from Paris to Versailles (zone 1 to 4) costs approximately EUR 7 per person
• Please wear comfortable clothes and footwear
• The tour lasts approximately 7 hours, including a 1 hour and 15 minute guided tour (16:15-17:45), free time to explore the village of Versailles and for dinner on your own (18:00-20:30), and a self-guided tour of the Musical Fountains Show (20:30-23:15)
• Please note that this package includes a lot of walking and ends late; it is not suitable for children under 6 years old
Product ID: 51321