Get reserved access to the Musée d'Orsay in Paris and enjoy more time inside to see the artistic masterpieces of one of the world’s greatest museums. Admire works by Impressionists and Post-Impressionists, including Renoir and Van Gogh.
What to Expect
Explore one of the world’s best art museums at your own pace with a reserved access day admission ticket to the Musée d'Orsay. Avoid lengthy lines and the hassle of ticket counters.
You’ll simply show your voucher at the newspaper kiosk adjacent to the museum entrance to collect your ticket. After a security check, you’ll be able to walk straight inside.
The Musée d'Orsay is located in the former Gare d'Orsay train station and is home to one of France's largest national collections of art. The major section of the museum is dedicated to Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings, but you also find some sculptures, photographs, and furniture.
This is considered one of the best galleries in Paris and contains masterpieces such as Dance at le Moulin de la Galette by Renoir, Apples and Oranges by Cézanne, Van Gogh's self-portraits and many other unique pieces you’ll have the opportunity to admire.
- Reserved access ticket for the Musée d'Orsay
- Full access to the permanent collection and all temporary exhibitions
- Unlimited time inside the museum for the whole day (you may enter and exit as you wish)
- Fast and easy ticket collection next to the museum entrance
What's Not Included
- Audio guide
- Skipping security check (due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with the security check)
This activity is non-refundable
Do not go directly to the museum entrance. Please show your voucher at the newspaper stand/kiosk, located on the right down the stairs when facing the museum entrance, at the intersection of Rue de Lille and Rue de la Légion d'Honneur.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• There may be a line at the reserved access entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance
• Persons under 18 years and EU residents under 26 may enter free with a valid ID
• The museum is closed on Mondays
• A booking fee is included in the price of your ticket
• After booking, you will receive a GetYourGuide voucher by email. Exchange this voucher at the designated collection point next to the museum entrance to receive your official paper ticket
• Please note that the museum is free for everyone on first Sunday of the month