Discover Europe's largest opera house on an informative 90-minute tour of the Opera Garnier. Knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides from the Opera de Paris will uncover the secrets of this Baroque masterpiece, located in the heart of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please present your voucher at the Guided Tours counter inside the Opera Garnier, at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. The meeting point is on the left side of the Opera, in front of 1 Rue Auber: Guided tours entrance. Nearest Metro: Opéra [3, 7, 8]; Chaussée d’Antin [7, 9]; Havre-Caumartin [3, 9]; Auber [RER A] Bus: lines 20, 21, 22, 27, 29, 42, 52, 53, 66, 68, 81, 95 Parking: Place Vendome Please bring an ID for each participant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As a working theater, access to the Auditorium is sometimes unavailable due to technical or artistic reasons. Access cannot be guaranteed.
- The tour is not available to children below 5 years of age.
- For artistic or technical reasons, the tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour itself, if so instructed by the Opera Garnier, without this giving rise to a refund.
- Please bring an ID card or passport as guarantee in order to use the broadcast system on the Day tour. One ID card or passport per voucher required.