Market Visit and Cooking Class with a Parisian Chef
- Visit a typical French market and discover how to find and prepare fresh, local produce and turn your ingredients into a delicious 3-course meal
- Learn a variety of mouth-watering recipes
- Cook with others and enjoy the friendly, warm atmosphere
- Receive all the recipes of the prepared meals
Take part in an exciting, engaging, and informative cooking class and learn how to cook with fresh, local produce. All levels of cooking experience are welcome, as your experienced chef promises simple recipes which can be remade at home.
The course is offered in the morning between 09:15 and 13:45 from Tuesday to Saturday and participants will of course have the opportunity to taste as well as cook!
- 2 hour cooking class and food tasting
- All ingredients, utensils and apron are provided, and a copy of the recipe is sent by email
Nearest metro station: Montparnasse. All details will be on the voucher. The meeting point can change due to the availability of the chefs. If this is the case, the local supplier will contact you to inform you. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 11768