Louvre Masterpieces and Wine Bottling ExperienceProduct ID: 56561
From £103 per personBook now
- See the top 5 masterpieces at the Louvre Museum on a skip-the-line tour
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind wine bottling experience
- Choose your favorite wine, bottle it, and design your own label
Start out with a tailored 90-minute tour of the best of the Louvre, including the 5 most famous pieces in the museum’s collection. See the Mona Lisa, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Venus de Milo, and others.
This museum, at one time a royal palace, is now home to the world’s greatest art collection, which you will learn about from the informative and entertaining commentary of your guide.
After your Louvre visit, you’ll head to a historic stone-vaulted wine cellar. In the intimate surroundings of this antique Parisian townhouse mansion you’ll enjoy a sommelier-led wine tasting. This is the same location where the sommelier to King Louis XV worked.
Choose your favorite of the 3 wine varieties presented. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a glass of your preferred wine while it is bottled for you on site. Design your own custom label and at the end of the experience, the bottle filled with your premium selection will be adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label, ready for you to take home and enjoy.
- Guided Louvre Museum tour
- Louvre admission ticket
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Sampling of 3 wines
- Bottle of wine with your customized label
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Your guide will meet you at the Arc du Carrousel. This is a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Standing with your back to the entrance of the Louvre Museum and Pyramid, you will see it across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries). Arriving by Metro: Take Metro line 1 or 4 and get off at the stop Palais Royal Musee du Louvre. Take the exit marked Rue de Rivoli. Cross the Rue de Rivoli into the Louvre courtyard and you will see the arch. Arriving by taxi: Ask to be dropped off at the Arc du Carrousel du Louvre. Your taxi should be able to stop just in front. Arriving on foot: Walk into the center of the Louvre courtyard where the glass pyramid is located. With your back to the pyramid you will see the arch in the gardens in front of the Louvre. GPS coordinates: 2°20'2"E, 48°51'41"N (Open in Google Maps)
• Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security, so there may be delays during security checks. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly recommended that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
• It is not possible to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers are permitted on this tour
• Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour
• France’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit your crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
• Many sections of the museum are not air-conditioned (as air conditioning is not a standard feature in France)
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Product ID: 56561