London by Eurostar Train from Paris
From £249 per personBook now
- Travel round-trip by Eurostar on a 2nd-class ticket
- See London on a hop-on, hop-off bus tour
- Enjoy a cruise on the Thames River
In London the tour representative will provide you with a pass for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour, allowing you to see the highlights of the British capital at your convenience. You can also enjoy a circular cruise on the Thames River, which is also included in this package.
You’ll have time free for lunch and for shopping as well. After a full day in London, you’ll return on your own to St. Pancras station for the Eurostar service that departs at 19:05, arriving at Paris Gare du Nord around 22:20.
- Transfer between the Pyramides agency location and the Gare du Nord station in an air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Services of a hostess/interpreter at the Gare du Nord station and of a representative at St. Pancras station
- Return journey with Eurostar (2nd-class ticket included/1st-class is an option)
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour of London
- Ticket for a circular cruise on the Thames River with commentary in several languages
- Clients can take part in guided walking tours (only in English) with "The Original Tour" ticket (bus & cruise)
Please meet at the Pyramides PARISCityVISION Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7, or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides, or Palais Royal) 15 minutes before tour departure time.
The temperature can differ between London and Paris, so warm clothing is advisable, particular in winter.
A ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off Tour of London + a free ticket for a Thames cruise will be provided with the train ticket.
Clients will be advised to change their watches to local London time.
Product ID: 10743