Paris Hidden Treasures Tour: Palais Royal to Opéra GarnierProduct ID: 10580
From £32.32 per personBook now
- Discover some of the hidden treasures of Paris on a guided walking tour of the usual tourist trail
- See Parisian covered passageways and the glass roof of the indoor Galerie Vivienne shopping arcade
- Admire Daniel Buren's abstract columns in the courtyard of the Palais Royal
- Tour the ornate Beaux Arts interior of the Opéra Garnier
- Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the rooftop of Galeries Lafayette
Enjoy a more authentic encounter with the city’s inhabitants as you explore like a native. You will hear unusual anecdotes of the history of Paris as you discover the abstract black and white striped columns of designer Daniel Buren in the courtyard of the Palais Royal. You will also do some window shopping and admire the mosaic floors and glass roof of the upscale Galerie Vivienne.
Continue with a tour inside the Opéra Garnier, one of the world’s greatest opera houses, and admire the opulence of its public spaces, designed by Charles Garnier during the 19th-century Hausmannian renovation of Paris.
End your tour with unforgettable panoramic views of Paris from the rooftop of the Galeries Lafayette.
- Guided visit to the Opéra Garnier
- Entrance tickets
Departure from the tour operator's centrally-located agency on 02 rue des Pyramides, Metro: Tuileries ( line 1) or Pyramides ( line 14 or 7). Meeting time 30 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tour ends in the Grands Boulevards of the Opéra district
Product ID: 10580