Paris: Montmartre Guided Tour and VIP Vineyard Entrance
From £69 per personBook now
- Discover the secret side of Montmartre with a local guide
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the Sacre-Coeur
- Get VIP entrance to the Clos Montmartre vineyard and taste the local wines
- Watch the pavement artists of Place du Tertre
- Visit location sites from the hit 2001 movie "Amélie"
- Pass tiny cabarets and see the windmills of the Moulin Rouge and Moulin de la Galette
- Follow in the footsteps of Picasso, Modigliani and many other artists
Follow your local guide to little known nooks and crannies, and escape the crowds of the more obvious sights. Explore the Montmartre of Picasso, Modigliani, and Utrillo. Discover where they lived and found inspiration, whether through drink, dance, decadence, or debauchery.
Go to places where priceless works of art were exchanged for food and art supplies, helping the “starving artists” start their careers. Dive down narrow alleys unnoticed by casual travelers. Walk the cobblestone streets to quiet squares. Listen to stories about Montmartre and its famous inhabitants, and stop to take photos of the last remaining windmills of the Moulin de la Galette and Moulin Rouge. Pass tiny cabarets and iconic restaurants that undoubtedly inspired an artist or two.
Watch the pavement artists of Place du Tertre, and admire the white marble façade of the Sacré-Coeur on the hilltop. Enjoy sweeping views of the city from outside the Sacré-Coeur. Then, go to various locations where the hit movie “Amélie” was filmed, including the café where Amélie Poulain worked.
Then, enjoy VIP entrance to the Clos Montmartre, and discover the most beautiful vineyard in Paris Wine has been made here for centuries (and continues to be in the local Town Hall). The vineyard is normally closed to the public, but you will enjoy an exclusive tour of the vineyard in the company of a local guide. Learn how they grow grapes and make wine in such an unlikely setting. Taste the wine grown on the slopes.
- Guided tour of Montmartre
- Local guide
- Headsets where appropriate so that you can always hear your guide
- VIP entrance to Clos Montmartre
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meeting point until 09th November 2016: Meet your guide at the entrance/exit to Lamarck Caulaincourt Metro Station (Line 12). Arriving by metro: Exit the metro station via the only exit. Your guide will be waiting directly outside the exit. Meeting point from 1st April 2017: Your guide will meet you at the entrance/exit to Blanche metro. This station is serviced by Line 2. Arriving by metro: Exit the metro into the street. There is only one exit. Your guide will be waiting for you directly outside the exit.
• Strollers and baby carriages are not permitted
• Please note that some sites you will visit lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and a bottle of water in warm weather
• This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking, hills and stairs. For this reason, this tour is not recommended for customers with health conditions
• Please wear comfortable shoes
Product ID: 56557