Explore the beautiful city of Paris at your leisure and visit the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and even the Louvre. Pop into the exquisite boutiques and charming cafés, and take a complimentary cruise along the River Seine.
What to Expect
Spend a full day discovering all that Paris has to offer and be back home the same night by Eurostar! The journey begins early at 05:45 (05:30 on Saturdays) at London's St. Pancras International Station. Your tour representative will be ready to meet you at Booth 5 and give you your welcome pack. The Eurostar takes you through the 31-mile long Channel in record time – only 2 hours and 15 minutes and you're in Paris!
After arriving in France's beloved capital, you can discover Paris at your own leisure and see all the sights you want to see! This streamlined tour doesn't come with an inflated price filled and pointless extras. It provides only the essentials, letting you take advantage of the best of Paris on your own time. With a one-day travel card zones 1-3 (included in the package), you can easily take the Metro all over the city to see the top attractions: the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and even the Louvre. You will receive a handy map to guide you on your way.
Then experience the beautiful panorama of Paris on the water with a relaxing luxury cruise, giving you a great view of Paris's most celebrated monuments. This 1-hour cruise is part of the package and comes with a complimentary audio tour.
- Reserved seats on the Eurostar
- 1-hour river cruise
- 1-day travel card, zones 1-3
- Optional - the standard premier option includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
- Free map of Paris
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages, unless otherwise stated
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You are required to carry a valid passport with you, which will be validated at the check-in desk
• Please check your visa requirements before you travel
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
• 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled
Outbound Train Timings (London to Paris)
Monday April 17 2017
Monday May 01 2017
Monday May 29 2017
Monday June 05 2017
Late Departure: Eurostar departure train 9010 will leave from London St Pancras International at 08:19 arriving to Paris Gare du Nord at 11:59.
Meeting time: 07.00
Transfer time: 06.20- 06.50