Paris: Eiffel Tower Express and Seine Cruise Combo
From £44 per personBook now
- Save hours of waiting time with a skip-the-line ticket to the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy bird’s-eye views of Paris from the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise down the River Seine at a time suitable to you
- Marvel at monuments such as the Sacre-Coeur from the Observation Deck
- See the gargoyles of the Notre-Dame from the river
- Ascend to the summit of the Eiffel Tower to see Gustave Eiffel's office (own expense)
Exclusively designed for discerning travelers looking for a classic Paris experience, the ticket includes special access to the Eiffel Tower’s Observation Deck, the option of morning or afternoon departures, and as much time as you like enjoying views from the top of the Tower.
Start with a pleasant guided walk through the gardens of the Trocadéro at the base of the Eiffel Tower. Your English-speaking guide will regale you with tales of the Tower’s colorful history and how, despite efforts to stop its construction, the building emerged victorious to become the much-loved emblem of Paris.
Then, walk straight past the infamously long entrance lines, potentially saving you hours of waiting time. Follow your guide to the 2nd floor as they share stories and anecdotes along the way. Once inside, enjoy the complete freedom to spend as long as you like exploring. Purchase a ticket to the summit for a look at Gustave Eiffel’s office. Alternatively, follow your guide down to the river for the start of your cruise.
The cruise ticket is open so you are free to board at a time of your choosing. Skip the line to board the boat, and then sit back and relax as you cruise past monuments such as the Louvre, Notre Dame, and Conciergerie.
- English-speaking guide
- Reservation and entrance ticket, with special access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Headsets if needed (so that you can hear your guide)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Meet on the steps at the end of Pont d’Iena (Iena Bridge) closest to the Eiffel Tower. There is a carousel and stone steps leading down to the river and the Vedettes de Paris boat company at the end of the bridge, facing the Eiffel Tower. The coordinator will be waiting for you on the steps, wearing blue, and holding a sign for ease of identification. Directions by Metro: Take the Metro to "Bir Hakeim" and follow the signs to the Eiffel Tower. The meeting point is on the bridge, across the road from the Tower. Cross to the carousel. The meeting point is on the steps leading down to the river Directions by taxi: Ask the taxi driver to drop you at the Pont d’Iena, by the carousle in front of the Eiffel Tower (Open in Google Maps)
• The boat cruise lasts 1 hour. You are free to take it whenever you like after your Eiffel Tower tour. The boarding point will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide
• Please note that there may be delays getting through mandatory security checks when entering the venues. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, you are strongly advised not to bring large purses, bags, or backpacks
• This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
• The supplier cannot accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with any impairments requiring special assistance. The supplier is also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours
Product ID: 60658