If you have limited time in Paris, take advantage of this skip-the-line admission ticket to the Eiffel Tower, and avoid wasting time standing in the long lines. Head straight to the priority entrance and up to the Tower’s second level without delay!
What to Expect
Visit the Eiffel Tower, the very symbol of France and the stuff of legends. With this service you’ll be able to spend time enjoying the Tower and the views, without wasting time standing in line waiting to enter.
Your ticket allows rapid access to the first and second levels of the Tower. Once inside, you can spend as long as you like enjoying an incomparable views over Paris.
To gain this exclusive priority access to the Eiffel Tower, you’ll meet your guide at Bistro Parisien at Port de la Bourdonnais to receive your skip-the-line ticket.
Once inside the Tower, you’ll have plenty of time to explore and take in the incredible views of Paris in every direction.
- Skip-the-line ticket (sold by time slot) for the Eiffel Tower's second floor
- Information sheet
- English-speaking tour guide to the Eiffel Tower's priority entrance
What's Not Included
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower (tickets can be purchased on the second floor)
The meeting point is Bistro Parisien, a “floating restaurant” docked 5 minutes from the Eiffel Tower at the Port de la Bourdonnais (Bourdonnais dock), where a guide will be waiting for you. To get there, facing the bridge with the Eiffel tower behind you, go down the stairs on your right (at the foot of a big statue representing a Man and a Horse). The meeting will be in front of the Bistro Parisien and not inside it. You will then be able to use your tickets without waiting in line.
What to Remember
• Please note that places are limited
• Entry is free for infants under 4 years old
• Your advance ticket is for a reserved entry time
• You may only enter the Tower with your tour representative and the rest of your group (once inside you’re no longer obliged to stay with the group)
• You'll receive your ticket at the meeting point stated on your voucher
• Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to your chosen entry time
• The meeting point is approximately a 10 minute walk from the closest Métro (École Militaire, line 8) or RER station (Pont de l'Alma, line C)
• Access to the Tower is subject to all policies and procedures of the Eiffel Tower, including closures or delays due to inclement weather, security threats, maintenance or any other unforeseen closures
• No reimbursement or discount will be available in the event that the authorities close the third floor of the tower