Enjoy a fabulous evening in Paris on a 6-hour combination tour including dinner and entertainment. Dine in the 1st-floor restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, see the city’s sights as you cruise along the River Seine, and enjoy an entertaining show at the Lido.
What to Expect
Experience the very best of Paris in one spectacular evening as you dine in the restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, cruise along the River Seine on a boat tour, and enjoy the entertaining show Bonheur at the Lido.
You will start the tour with the privilege of dining at the restaurant on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, where you can enjoy the elegant décor and warm atmosphere. After dinner you will continue on the tour to the banks of the River Seine, where you will embark on the evening boat cruise. Experience a whole new perspective of Paris as you admire the bridges and monuments from the waterside.
To finish of the evening on a high note, you will enjoy an entertaining show at the Lido located on the world-famous Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Here you will be amazed by the performers and costumes of the show Bonheur.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant, situated on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower (drinks included)
- Ascension to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Lido show with a glass of champagne per person
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001, Paris (Métro stops Tuileries, Pyramides, or Palais Royal on lines 1, 7, or 14) 15 minutes before tour departure time
What to Remember
• The cruise will be offered on another day during winter
• Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear a tie and jacket
• Cloakroom compulsory at the Lido (not included)
• You will be accompanied to the close proximity of your hotel in Paris at the end of the tour
• In case of an exceptional impossibility to access the 1st or 2nd floor, the Eiffel Tower will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower